Friday, February 22, 2008

It is Friday

I have to tell you... it is Friday, and the way I feel today, it will be tough to make it to the end of the day...

I pretty much had a headache all night... not a bad one, but a bothersome one none the least... I woke up with it, and it was one of those things where you say... is it worth getting up to take something, and the answer was no, since, I took something before I went to bed.

I am trying to stay away from aspirin products, because from everything I have read, they aren't good for me... I have called the doctor"s" when I have been sick with a headache, only not to get any answer... Oh yes you get a response, but you get ignored when you expect an answer...

This poor guy in Tampa, will get an ear full from me if I see him in the right frame of mind... The problem is... he is a second opnion, so he really doesn't have to tell me anything...the other problem is... if he suggests surgery, and I don't go along with it... he can theoretically throw his hands up and say... I don't have anything else to offer you...

Medicine in the United States can be the best or it can be the absolute worst... When it is reacting to emergencies, start emergencies... they are good, when it comes to care and "treatment" it sucks...

Well anyway, off to a frustrating day at work, and I will try to let it slide... as best I can, but I find myself just getting frustrated and angry... God I wish I could just let all this go, and just exist here...

Anyway... George is taking care of me the best he can... and it would be enough, if I weren't so damn frustrated with this place, and dependent on it...

Example... I had to charge my phone last night... so I said it out loud to try to remind myself so that I would get up and do it.... it takes all I have to get up off the couch after I get home, and finally sit down after eatting dinner, and he is always there to make sure that I don't have to... anyway, back to my story...he got up, plugged in my cell phone, then took it and put it back in my purse when it was charged... How do I know this... when I got here today... I thought I left it at home, and he told me that he did this...

Those are the little things that make you smile... then you snap right back to reality and realize you are sitting in this place and try to get by...

You know... I am just tired...

No comments: