Friday, January 28, 2011

The Letter Came Yesterday...

Well I got my letter in the mail, and I have been approved for Disability.  I thought that was going to be the big battle, how ever it was the "other" stuff that was a real struggle for me.  Now let me tell you, it wouldn't have in the past, and after 5 hours of struggling with phone calls and computer, and people, I finally decided to sit down and heat up some left overs for dinner, and relax.  But at this point, I was absolutely exhausted.  I hadn't eaten lunch, I was dizzy, I mean real dizzy.  So, it was once again confirmed to me that I  am not capable of going back to work.  I could barely handle this whole mess without having a melt down, and if it wasn't for George coming up stairs and concentrating on the computer, I would probably have thrown the monitor or the key board, and folder that was about 1 inch think with papers across the room. 

In fact just heating up a can of Progresso Chickarina soup was a chore for me.

But, I can say today, that I am a little bit closer to finishing up this mess today... or finishing up as much as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does this mean that you are able to live without worrying about that you can´t work no more, I mean that you have the money for food ans shelter...I surely hope so

it´s so much to worry anyhow with this condition, as I wrote to C, we look at every sign, every pain and try Try to understand what is it, we are so stressed up it´s a miracle that we still manage to live so near normality as possible.

as I wrote I hope this letter is good news for you and yours

all the best Tarja