Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I only have 10 minutes...

Well, I did speak to George on Friday, and I told him that I am just tired, and worried about his health, and don't appreciate his "friends" making comments, because when push comes to shove, I will be the one caring for him, taking time off from work to make sure he is OK in the hospital, just like I was before...

And... that I want him to start taking care of himself. Well he has been trying to help me around the house and he made dinner last night, and it was very good... And he is making dinner again tomorrow night... and he even sat and watched The Bachelor with Mom and I... So he is trying...

Mathie had trouble walking and standing last night, and I am guessing and hoping it is arthritis... She is 15 years old this year, in fact next month. So hoping for anything other than something terminal is a plus for me...

George's cousin is very sick, and I am very worried about him. He has liver cancer, and we are hoping that he can pull out of this. The intubated him last night, because he stopped breathing. His blood pressure is extremely low... It is very hard at times like this, because you don't know what would be best... I know that sounds terrible, but his whole family... wife, kids, brothers and sisters and even cousins are suffering so right now... When you hope that the next day will bring good news, but it only brings more discouraging news...

No comments: