Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday, Friday!!!

Ok, well it is Friday, a girl at work had a baby, and my weekend will be spent sewing... I have quite a few projects cut and in various stages of completion... so I will get two more out of the way... shouldn't take me more than a day...

Mom is here, we brought her back with us on the 13th... I think she had a good time, except for the spill she took in the garage... she didn't break anything though, a little bruised up...

This weekend we are going to try to pick something up for Melissa's confirmation, have Grandpa's ring sized from the size 6 that I have to the size 11 that my nephew wears.. won't be much of the original ring left, but oh well...

Went to Mr. Pita today for lunch... it was very good...I really like it. Did some research and found out that it is a franchise out of Michigan... I think this is the first one in Florida... The Very Veggie pita is delicious... I hope he makes it, because it really is very good, and has neat options... the Pita Bar, if I had more time, seems like it would be neat to try...

But the best news of all is that it is Friday and I have two days off from this place... Isn't that terrible... wishing my life away... it will get worse before it gets better, you can count on that...

A friend called me and asked if I wanted to car pool to work, she works in a near by building, next door or something... I have to think about it... I like having my car, I don't know...

It is beautiful outside today, and Mom and George should sit outside and enjoy the pleasant weather... I know if I were home... that is where I would be...

Had an appointment with Dr. Mcgee.. and for the 3rd time (that I have tried to see him) I was turned down.... The first time was January 23rd, I had strep, and he didn't have any appointments, so I said, OK, no problem, will go to a Centra Care... ends up I did have Strep throat... The next was the following Friday, January 25th, I woke up with a splitting headache, called to see if I could get in on a last minute, just like they had told me to do two days earlier, was told he was out of town..., suffered with my headache, and did without any medication... Also called the Neurosurgeon, and she had her nurse call me at 3:00, and then never called me back again... Then had an appointment on May 14th, called and asked to get an earlier appointment, so the receptionist offered April 22nd at 3:40, I said ok. but she put my name down on May 22nd. And this is after the Neurosurgeon sent him my medical records that said I had carcinoma, which of course I don't, his transcriptionist typed them incorrectly, however, when Dr. Mcgee was asked if I could be seen, he said, sorry, just don't have the time... sooooo, on the road again for me, looking for a new Dr.

I can't win for losing... and I swear it is because I am a woman. Anyway...have my plans for another doctor, but I have to call them after 6-1 08... and I will, you can be sure... right now my appointment is for 5-22, what is another week or two...

And George, don't get mad because I typed his name... I didn't say anything disparaging... besides, no one but you reads this...

Ok, well, 3.5 hours to go... Making Puttanesca for dinner, without the capers, tuna or anchovies.

No comments: